In the summer of 2021, Kislépték Egyesület organised the I. Short Food Sup
The final steps of the Rural Facilitator Erasmus+ project has to be done as t
As the closing event of the Rural Facilitator Erasmus + project, the Kislépt
We are glad to share with the audience the 2nd newsletter of our beloved proj
On the occasion of its closing event, SMARTCHAIN has published a digital book
Brussels, 6 July 2021 – The EU-funded project SMARTCHAIN hosts today it
Great news! The Rural Facilitator project partners have finished the handbook
February 10, 2020 This report presents the results of 32 expert stakeholder i
November 11-12, 2019 – Budapest Kick-off Meeting Rural Facilitator Trai
November 14-15, 2019 – kick-off meeting in Zareby Koscielne, Poland ICT
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH project and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary2023.06.19.
- REPORT ON THE NATIONAL EVENT OF THE DEGREBE PROJECT: NOVELTIES AND CHALLENGES OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EUROPEAN GREEN AGREEMENT2023.03.15.
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.