On the occasion of its closing event, SMARTCHAIN has published a digital book
Brussels, 6 July 2021 – The EU-funded project SMARTCHAIN hosts today it
On Friday, 25th of June, the National Centre for Biodiversity and Genetic Pre
SmartChain fourth Newsletter You may download HERE.
A workshop was organised for small scale farmers and advisors by Kislépték
We prepared two database! One is a list of box-schemes and the other is a lis
Good practises and innovations from all over Europe – SMARTCHAIN! Smart sol
Nowadays local economies and products get more attention, by which conscious
It is worth studying the newest magazine showcasing the EU’s research proje
Some useful tips for a safer use of SFSC sales channels in pictures within #S
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.
- WORA Newsletter No. 3 – WORA ERASMUS+ Project: The 3rd Transnational Meeting ─ Seča Reka, Serbia, 21-24 May, 20222022.08.29.
- WORA newsletter no 4. RO2022.08.13.