In the summer of 2021, Kislépték Egyesület organised the I. Short Food Sup
It was an autumn with a huge amount of project work! In October we travelled
We are glad to share with the audience the 2nd newsletter of our beloved proj
On the occasion of its closing event, SMARTCHAIN has published a digital book
May 11, 2020 ICT women on Rural Areas – the first transnational meeting
February 4, 202, Budapest On 4th of February in Budapest an international pro
JFebruary 4, 2020, Budapest LEGO Serious Play is a successfully used developm
February 10, 2020 This report presents the results of 32 expert stakeholder i
INVITATIONto the BOND YOUTH FORUM January 30, 2020 – form Kolozsvár, R
November 11-12, 2019 – Budapest Kick-off Meeting Rural Facilitator Trai
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH project and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary2023.06.19.
- REPORT ON THE NATIONAL EVENT OF THE DEGREBE PROJECT: NOVELTIES AND CHALLENGES OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EUROPEAN GREEN AGREEMENT2023.03.15.
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.