In the summer of 2021, Kislépték Egyesület organised the I. Short Food Sup
The thematic studies of the working groups of the BIOEASTsUP H2020 project co
Brussels, 6 July 2021 – The EU-funded project SMARTCHAIN hosts today it
Spatial differences and their changes in the relocalisation of food productio
A workshop was organised for small scale farmers and advisors by Kislépték
We prepared two database! One is a list of box-schemes and the other is a lis
Good practises and innovations from all over Europe – SMARTCHAIN! Smart sol
Nowadays local economies and products get more attention, by which conscious
Some useful tips for a safer use of SFSC sales channels in pictures within #S
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH project and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary2023.06.19.
- REPORT ON THE NATIONAL EVENT OF THE DEGREBE PROJECT: NOVELTIES AND CHALLENGES OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EUROPEAN GREEN AGREEMENT2023.03.15.
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.