The thematic studies of the working groups of the BIOEASTsUP H2020 project co
On the occasion of its closing event, SMARTCHAIN has published a digital book
February 10, 2020 This report presents the results of 32 expert stakeholder i
November 7, 2019 – Miskolc, Hungary Within the WP3. The main objective
September 3-4, 219, Utrecht, Netherlands Following a year of intense work, da
May 21, 2019 under development
April 24, 2019 – Zalaszentgrót, Hungary under development
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.
- WORA Newsletter No. 3 – WORA ERASMUS+ Project: The 3rd Transnational Meeting ─ Seča Reka, Serbia, 21-24 May, 20222022.08.29.
- WORA newsletter no 4. RO2022.08.13.