The thematic studies of the working groups of the BIOEASTsUP H2020 project co
Tourism is one of the biggest losers during the coronavirus worldwide, while
Bond Playful Resources include experiential and participatory tools for facil
On the political round-table special gamification technics developed by BOND
It is worth studying the newest magazine showcasing the EU’s research proje
With the closing of the BOND project, most of the studies and publications co
July 15-17, 2019, Bergerac, France The three-day French National Workshop was
May 6, 2019 Budapest #Bondproject Kislépték and Védegylet held their nat
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.
- WORA Newsletter No. 3 – WORA ERASMUS+ Project: The 3rd Transnational Meeting ─ Seča Reka, Serbia, 21-24 May, 20222022.08.29.
- WORA newsletter no 4. RO2022.08.13.