Felelős Gasztrohős, the Hungarian member of the CO-FRESH project, with the
The Kislépték Association organised a professional event on 21 February 202
In the summer of 2021, Kislépték Egyesület organised the I. Short Food Sup
Polish, Hungarian and Romanian Women Farmers Visit Serbia June 2022, Serbia A
WORA ERASMUS+ Project: The 4th Transnational Meeting ─ Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The thematic studies of the working groups of the BIOEASTsUP H2020 project co
Come to the DEGREBE universe and find your own path to a more sustainable wor
The final steps of the Rural Facilitator Erasmus+ project has to be done as t
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH project and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary2023.06.19.
- REPORT ON THE NATIONAL EVENT OF THE DEGREBE PROJECT: NOVELTIES AND CHALLENGES OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EUROPEAN GREEN AGREEMENT2023.03.15.
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.