As the closing event of the Rural Facilitator Erasmus + project, the Kislépt
It was an autumn with a huge amount of project work! In October we travelled
We are glad to share with the audience the 2nd newsletter of our beloved proj
ICT women on Rural Areas – the second transnational meeting of the Eras
There will be an international project meeting on September 21-22 in Hungary.
The CO-FRESH project aims to provide techniques, tools and insights on how
On the occasion of its closing event, SMARTCHAIN has published a digital book
Brussels, 6 July 2021 – The EU-funded project SMARTCHAIN hosts today it
On Friday, 25th of June, the National Centre for Biodiversity and Genetic Pre
Great news! The Rural Facilitator project partners have finished the handbook
- Round-table discussion about the mushroom campaign in the framework of CO-FRESH project and mushroom theme corner at the short food supply chain exhibiton in Hungary2023.06.19.
- REPORT ON THE NATIONAL EVENT OF THE DEGREBE PROJECT: NOVELTIES AND CHALLENGES OF THE COMMON AGRICULTURAL POLICY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EUROPEAN GREEN AGREEMENT2023.03.15.
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.