The Hungarian National Committee of the IYFF + 10, which is organised in Hungary by Kislépték, was greatly honoured as WRF the coordinator of YIFF + 10 requested to join to the working procedure of the Global Guideline of Family Farming from its initial phase. Hereby we share with you the explanation on the working procedure of the guideline. We request all our members to follow this procedure on this homepage and also to share your opinion, comments and remarks on the email@example.com e-mail address. Please read more on: http://familyfarming2014.hu/en/node/81
- First newsletter of the Degrebe project2022.10.20.
- EIT FOOD – POST-HARVEST SCHOOL – Apply now!2022.10.18.
- II. REL (SFSC) Expo and Conference – Smart solutions in the Short Food Supply Chains2022.09.09.
- WORA Newsletter No. 3 – WORA ERASMUS+ Project: The 3rd Transnational Meeting ─ Seča Reka, Serbia, 21-24 May, 20222022.08.29.
- WORA newsletter no 4. RO2022.08.13.