There will be an international project meeting on September 21-22 in Hungary.
WORA (Computer and Women in the Countryside – E + WORA) project is supported by Erasmus +. Representatives of the four project partners, such as the Polish AgriNatura Foundation, the Hungarian Kislépték Egyesület, the Romanian ECO-Ruralis and the Serbian AMA Centar, are now gathering to share new experiences and good practices – this time in Hungary. At the end of the project, an ICT Vademecum will be completed – a guide for rural women on computer science developed by the partners. The guide will provide useful knowledge based on good practice, including:
Use of the Internet and social media;
– how to search for information, security on the Internet;
– IT is the key to the world: ubiquitous digitization;
– Internet platforms:
• how to find an offer and how to make an offer,
• solutions for seed exchange,
• how to sell a local product.
The programme of the Hungarian event:
Day 1 (21/09/2021) – project management – Budapest
Day 2 (22/09/2021) – Agro touristic service and IT in Hungary – Egerszalók